A lot of attention to detail begins with pool start-ups.
At Kelley’s Pool we take everything into consideration when beginning a new pool start-up plan. You can count on Kelley’s Pool to take care of your pool. Pool start-ups begin with:
- A complete chemical check which includes Chlorine-Ph-Alkalinity-Calcium and Cyan uric acid, liquid and/or tablet chlorine or bromine and/or acid as needed to help keep the Pool /Spa in the ideal chemical range.
- Check / clean all baskets and bags related to the pool / Spa.
- Check the pump, motor, filter, time clock, and all other related equipment for proper operation.
- Skim-net-brush-vacuum as needed to keep Pool / Spa clean.
- Keep owner aware of any mechanical or chemical problems that may arise.
- Keep owner up-to-date on new and cost saving improvements in the Pool / Spa industry.
- A complete check of chemical levels in spa / hot tub
- Check all spa / hot tub equipment
- Clean all baskets and bags
- Brush, skim, net and/or vacuum spa / hot tub
- Check pump, filter, time clocks, temperature,
- Add chlorine / bromine tablets to floater
- Add chlorine and/or acid to spa / hot tub
Related terms: Pool Start-up Instructions, Pool Start-up Procedure, Pebble Tec Pool Start-up, Baquacil Pool Start-up, Intex Pool Startup, Spring Pool Startup, Saltwater Pool Startup, Pool Startup after Re Plaster